According to a survey conducted by NGO ‘Sakshi’ , 80% of women in India admitted that sexual harassment existed at their workplace. 41% of them knew someone who had experienced it or have faced it themselves and only 20% of women said their organisations had implemented the guidelines.*
To counter this problem, in 2013 the Indian Parliament passed the “The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013” which addresses ways to deal with this complex and delicate issue.
The prevention of sexual harassment at the workplace is a huge concern for companies and HR departments across the country. As per section 19(c) of the law It is mandatory for any organisation or company having a strength of over 10 employees to conduct awareness and training programs for their workforce. Non-compliance with the The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013 can have serious repercussions for the directors and officers in charge.
Sec. 19 (c):
Every employer shall organise workshops and awareness programmes at regular intervals for sensitising the employees with the provisions of the Act and orientation programmes for the members of the Internal Committee in the manner as may be prescribed.
Noesis Knowledge Solutions along with professionals from FICCI’s Ladies Organisation has created an online training program on prevention of sexual harassment at the workplace giving organisations an opportunity to not only be comply with the law but also to reinforce their values towards gender equality and their commitment to safe and comfortable working environments.
- POSH Compliance (Sec. 19 c)
- Sensitize and educate employees on sexual harassment
- Offer preventive and curative measures.
- Explain the Act and the process under it in simple terms
- Make companies compliant with Section 19C of the act
- Created in collaboration with experts from the FICCI-Ladies Organization (FLO) – Women’s wing of the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry
- Approximately 1 hour in total duration
- Engaging Audio-Visual presentations
- Short Films covering real life scenarios
- Quizzes and Final Assessment
- An enterprise class, Learning Management System.
- Customisable branding: Add your own brand, customise look and feel and workflows
- Integrate with internal HR systems
- Mobile friendly: Compatible with iPad, iPhone and Android devices
- Analytics: Track completion and progress levels of each learner
- Technical support from our team for maintenance, management and smooth delivery
- Online testing and certification
- Completely secure: Encrypted user data, restricted access rights and encrypted streaming
Create a customised program for your team today, because compliance is better than court!